And the driving for KK begins…
Well, I’m in Georgia right now. I decided to update you all after I stopped for the night. Here is how the day unfolded:
- Woke up at 4:40 am and began packing
- Drove final load of donations to Goodwill at 6:30 am
- Packed up the car (with room to spare…but not much) by 9:15 am
- Ran 4 errands to handle last minute items before leaving the state
- Hit the road at 11:30 am!
I have approximately 15 to 16 driving hours left which I am going to complete in the next two days. Since snow is predicted to arrive in Norwich, CT Wednesday afternoon, I’m going to do my best to get most of the driving done tomorrow so I can arrive before the snow begins to fall the next day. Yikes!
I must admit I cried just a little bit as I crossed the state line from Florida into Georgia. This is a big move for me, but I know I’m ready and I’m capable. Florida was very good to me and will always be in my heart.
I’ll post another update tomorrow when I stop for the night. In the meantime, be well friends!
In Love and Light,
Categories: Personal Experiences